Sharda Law Evaluation is inviting submissions for its Quantity-2, Problem-II, [ISSN: 2582-2476] December 2022 by way of a Call for Papers.
About the Journal
The Sharda Regulation Evaluation is a Bi-once-a-year Double Blind Peer-Reviewed Law Journal printed by the Sharda Faculty of Regulation – Sharda University, Larger Noida.
Contact for Papers
The Sharda Legislation Review is now inviting submissions for Volume 2, Problem-II [ISSN:2582-2476] by the way of a connect with for papers.
Any proper present-day topic linked to the socio-legal aspect is appropriate.
Submissions can be built underneath the following groups:
- Extended Content articles (5000-8000 words): The posting must be a thorough and in-depth assessment of a contemporary socio-legal situation and ought to include things like references to a vary of resources and contributions in the form of alternate options and tips.
- Short Content (3000-4000 text): The post must be an investigation of a present-day difficulty and need to consist of a reference to a selection of resources and contributions in the sort of choices and recommendations.
- Scenario Remarks (1500-4000 phrases*): The comment will have to be an investigation of a recent judgment, bringing out its relevance in light of the improvement of rules, sights expressed in the judgment, and the belief(s) of the creator.
- Book Assessments (1000-3000 terms*): The evaluation should be a crisp account of a lately posted e-book in the space of authorized reports, like the difficulties explored and similar arguments of the creator.
*The phrase limit is exceptional of footnotes and abstracts. The recommended word limit may be calm up to 10%, at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- Submissions are approved only in the English language.
- All content/papers need to be accompanied by abstract not exceeding 300-500 terms. Scenario Responses and Reserve Opinions do not want to be accompanied by abstracts.
- The abstract will have to expressly consist of the originality and usefulness of the concept that the author wishes to set forth and ought to categorically point out the precise contribution of the short article further than the existing offered literature.
- Co-authorship (with no cap on authors) is permitted for all content.
- The overall body of the manuscript should really be in Periods New Roman, Font Dimension 12, and 1.5-line spacing.
- There ought to be footnoting.
- Articles taken from online sources should be referred with the title/caption of the literature together with the identify/s of authors pursuing the ILI Bluebook type referencing of online-data base literature.
- The initially webpage should be of Abstract wherein down below the title of the paper, writer/s identify should be stated together with their institutional affiliation.
- At the conclusion of the Summary, there have to be 4-5 Key Words and phrases.
- Starting off from the introduction to the conclusion & solutions, every subject matter, and sub-subjects need to be properly indexed in roman without the need of underling, Italics, formatting, and so forth..
- Only the initially letter of each individual term utilized for topic and sub-matters must be in Capital.
- Other than for the situation title, no content should be in italics.
- The citations ought to conform to the fashion of ILI Bluebook Quotation procedures in this article.
- Manuscripts must only use footnotes as a indicates of citation. No other method of quotation is permitted.
- Substantive footnotes are permissible.
- The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter, which have to incorporate the pursuing aspects:
- Title of Writer(s)
- Get hold of Information (Deal with)
- Cell No.:
- Institutional Affiliations (if any)
- Academic Qualifications
Note: If your paper would be viewed as for publication in SLR, you will be educated by using e mail within 10 times from the day of acquiring your paper.
How to Post?
Kindly deliver your manuscript in MS Term (.docx) format to [email protected]. The matter of the electronic mail must be “Submission for SLR Volume-2, Issue-II
The submissions ought to be despatched by December 15, 2022.
Sharda Legislation Overview accepts manuscripts on a rolling foundation. Manuscripts obtained after the submission deadline shall be regarded for publication in Quantity: 3 Concern-I, June 2023.
Contact Information and facts
In circumstance of any queries, kindly drop an e-mail to journal: [email protected]
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that cost money at the time of submission. If you obtain any journal performing so, remember to intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com